Friday, January 6, 2012

$43 in Printable McDonald's Coupons Available to Select Canadian Provinces

McDonald's Canada is offering consumers $43 in printable coupons to save money on their food and beverage items in select provinces. Currently these printable coupons are available in AB, BC, MB, NB, NWT, NS, PEI, QC, SK and YK. According to the site these offers are coming soon to: NFLD, NT and ON.

If you didn't get the coupons in the mail or you've used them and need more, this printable coupon site is a useful money saving tool for the McDonald's customer. This round of coupons are valid through February 3, 2012.

Thanks to Crafty501 for sharing these deals at our forum!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I stumbled across it while searching Canadian couponing. I too coupon and I found your site very useful. I just started a blog on my own. Please come by and visit me http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete